Welcome to Credit Card Application Guide
Accept Credit Card Without Merchant Account Article
This is a selection among article about Accept Credit Card Without Merchant Account. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
Have your business credit card application without a snag!from: Forsgrens
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But then again, if your business needs that extra help on loans, maybe it is time to get a business credit card application.
A business credit card is has the business owner or executive in mind. These credit card companies have a high limit, low interest rates and a lot of automatic benefits. The detailed reports and excellent customer service are part of the business credit card, which is why a business credit card application usually requires a lot of documents for verification.
Depending on the type of business credit card application taken by the executive, the credit limit may vary. Also if you have been a previous member of the credit card company and you have a good credit rating, they can increase you limit of up to 50%.
So how does the business credit card application start?
1. Go to any of the accepted business credit card application types: online, through the main or branch office or mail. The first two methods are highly recommended as they give the fastest results.
2. Fill in the business credit card application form.
3. Provide any necessary documents that will verify your good credit standing. Usually they ask for tax returns, latest billing statements, or pay slips.
4. Choose the detail for your card like what design you want or the name to appear on the card. You can also get a supplementary card on your business credit card application.
5. Wait for the business credit card application’s approval.
Is it necessary to get a business credit card application?
Since the business credit card is specially designed to cater to the needs of the business owner and executive, owning one can be an asset. From those business credit card application comes cards with rewards or flyer points, waived first annual fee or offers payment flexibility. The choice is simply overwhelming.
What should I look for in my business credit card application?
· You can get carried away with the packages offered to a new business credit card application. But remember that this is credit – a loan that you have to pay back.
· Keeping in mind that this is credit, in the business credit card application, look for card features that actually serve your needs. For example, if you don’t travel by plane a lot then you shouldn’t get the business credit card application that pays you benefits with flyer points.
· Search for flexibility in the payment mode. You should be able to find a “grace period” indicated on your business credit card application. A “grace” period is the allowable time when you can pay your bill without the credit card company including any late finance charges.
· Low interest rates are essential. This will allow you to buy the things you need and payment will be easy for you, effectively moving the company funds to more immediate needs.
· Benefits such as free credit card supplements for employees. Things like this vary form one business credit card application type to the other. You have to check if there are hidden costs for that kind of offer. Sometimes the packages that these credit card companies create are not free after all.
Getting your business credit card application approved has never been this easy. Just make sure that you are a step ahead of scammers, frauds and those other unscrupulous credit card companies and you’ll enjoy owning your credit card.
Accept Credit Card Without Merchant Account News
High-risk industries can now accept online credit card payments and secure a merchant account through the help of ...
Businesses operating in industries deemed ‘high-risk’ are now able to secure merchant accounts in as little as 30 minutes. Allowing them to accept online and card payments through the help and knowledge of UltimateMerchantProviders.com. (PRWeb March 23, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11695067.htmRead more...
Target Breach Spurs Retail Rush to Accept Tougher Credit Cards
After last year’s massive security breaches at Target Corp. (TGT) and Neiman Marcus Group LLC, data-security professionals urged U.S. retailers to upgrade their credit and debit card technology to reduce fraud.Read more...
Flint and Leap Partner for Mobile Payments
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Flint Mobile, a leading mobile payment solution, today announced that Leap Payments, a credit card merchant services firm, will resell Flint's mobile payment services. In a competitive space, Leap selected Flint's differentiated solution to give it the right combination of capabilities to win in the small business marketplace. Flint's ...Read more...
The Credit Card of Tomorrow: Software, Not Plastic
Efforts to increase card security have long been underway, but recent hacking incidents at Target, Neiman Marcus and Michaels have added urgency to strengthening safeguards using smart chips and advanced computer programming.Read more...
CardFlight Launches SwipeSimple, the First Mobile POS Offering that Provides Free Co-branding
NEW YORK, April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CardFlight, the leading provider of mobile point of sale (POS) technology, announced at TRANSACT 14 in Las Vegas, NV today the launch of SwipeSimple, a turn-key solution that empowers credit card processors, merchant service providers, ISOs, agents and other resellers to offer a mobile POS product to their merchants. The card readers, mobile applications ...Read more...