Welcome to Credit Card Application Guide
Apply For Credit Cards Instantly Article
This is a selection among article about Apply For Credit Cards Instantly. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
Red light on! Stop credit card applications before they startfrom: Forsgrens
Gone are the days when you only received information that you wanted. With freedom comes the influx of marketing gimmicks and promotions designed to hook and reel in the unsuspecting customer. Credit card companies are no exception.
Despite laws against consumer protection, there are still many vultures who prey on the weak consumer, the ones who can’t say no. Here are a few tips on how you can stop credit card applications from becoming a part of your future financial burden.
1. Credit card companies send thousand of mail with “pre-approved” credit cards every year. Do not fall for this. Once you see this kind of letter in your mailbox, throw it into the trashcan.
2. “Pre-approved” doesn’t mean you already have one. Don’t feel too obligated to apply for a card. You should stop credit card applications at the foot by not responding back. Pre-approved cards still require you to fill in a confirmation form, which amazingly bears the same information as an actual application form. Stop credit card applications even before it gets you.
3. Telemarketers are everywhere offering anything from an entire volume of encyclopedia to credit cards. When they sweet-talk you on the phone, stop credit card applications by clearly expressing your refusal to avail of their card. If by the third refusal they still insist on it, stop credit card applications by gently put down the phone down.
4. One of the favorite venues for marketers is the Internet. It is a good thing that email services have a mail sorting feature and an anti-spam mode to stop credit card applications. However, you still have to sort out your email first before you can activate this service to stop credit card applications from your mailbox.
5. While surfing online, advertisers have found a way to entice consumers with the pop-up windows. Credit cards have employed this method. To stop credit card applications via pop-up windows, you can download free software that specializes in eliminating these annoying ads.
Being human, our force field can be weakened. Let’s say that you already have answered the credit card company’s application. At this point, all you can do is file a letter or make a phone call to stop credit card applications made one your part.
There is another way to stop credit card applications from these card issuers. You can call the credit bureau. These credit bureaus enable you to “opt-out” of having pre-approved credit offers. By calling their toll free number, these card issuers will stop credit card applications being sent to you for two years.
When you make the call, you’ll be asked to provide your personal information, your name, home telephone number, and Social Security number. This information is kept confidential and will only be used to process your request to stop credit card applications from being offered to you.
In addition to this, you can inform the three major credit bureaus of your refusal to share your information for promotional purposes. This is another important step to stop credit card applications in your mail. You can write your own letter to limit the amount of information that these the credit bureaus will share about you.
Resisting the offers of these credit card companies is one of the most effective ways to stop credit card applications.
Warning: file() [function.file]: Couldn't resolve host name in /home/ourmain/public_html/credit-card/datas/searchfeed.php on line 8
Warning: file(http://www.searchfeed.com/rd/feed/TextFeed.jsp?trackID=K424758685&pID=45097&cat=apply+for+credit+cards+instantly&nl=5&page=1&excID=) [function.file]: failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/ourmain/public_html/credit-card/datas/searchfeed.php on line 8
Apply For Credit Cards Instantly Specific links
Apply For Credit Cards Instantly News
The Top Instant Approval Credit Cards of 2014, Ranked by CreditCardChaser.com - PR Web (press release)
The Top Instant Approval Credit Cards of 2014, Ranked by CreditCardChaser.com
PR Web (press release)
Credit Card Chaser experts weighed several factors in determining their ranking of the best instant approval credit cards, including approval times, introductory offers, rewards programs, balance transfer terms, customer reviews, and expert opinions ...
Instantly Receive A Major Unsecured Credit Card with CreditHelpCards.com
How To Get Approved For An Unsecured Credit Card
Amazon Prime Student, Movies, & Instant Video: Use These Coupons, Gift Cards ... - Latin Post
Amazon Prime Student, Movies, & Instant Video: Use These Coupons, Gift Cards ...
Apply for a Credit Card with Prime. AmericanExpress and other credit cards include Amazon Prime as a perk for free to new members. Continue shopping on other sites offering free shipping. ShopRunner, a competitor of Amazon, offered a "complimentary ...
How to Rebuild Your Credit Score and Financial Life After a Short Sale - DailyFinance
How to Rebuild Your Credit Score and Financial Life After a Short Sale
"Keep paying bills on time, avoid applying for new credit, and don't close credit card accounts," says Miranda Reiter, a certified financial planner at She & Money Financial Planning. "You'll want to keep the cards open so that as you pay down your ...
The Truth About Secured Credit Cards
Credit Score Piggybacking Survival Guide
6 reasons why you may be denied a credit card - NDTV
6 reasons why you may be denied a credit card
This is one of the main reasons behind companies rejecting credit card applications. Credit score has become a huge factor behind issuing of loans and credit cards. A lot of institutions seek a minimum credit score for treating the customer as ...
Wildfire Credit Union fixing mistake with some debit-card transactions - Bay City Times
Wildfire Credit Union fixing mistake with some debit-card transactions
Bay City Times
â€śOne of our debit-card service providers ran a file through from Dec. 2 through the 8th and it posted against members accounts (again),â€ť McGee explained Monday morning. â€śWe have identified the processor that ran the transactions and they are in the ...
Credit Union aware of double postings