Welcome to Credit Card Application Guide
Best Credit Card For Bad Credit Article
This is a selection among article about Best Credit Card For Bad Credit. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
A guide to your Citibank credit card applicationfrom: Forsgrens
More and more people turn to credit cards for their personal and business needs. A credit card can help ease the payment a lot of things such as appliances or groceries. One of the top ten card issuers is Citibank.
Getting a Citibank credit card application is good choice. However you must realize that a Citibank credit card application will follow the basic application process.
A Citibank credit card application requires:
· You must be 18 years old and above
· A completed Citibank credit card application
· Valid identification card (SSS number)
· Proof of employment (pay slips or latest billing statements)
Depending on your lifestyle, there are Citibank credit card application types that you will enjoy. Citibank caters to every financial need. They have Citibank credit card application for cards with no annual fee, intro purchase annual percentage rate, balance transfer offer, rewards cards, value cards, and college cards.
Their Citibank credit card application is one of the easiest. The online business transaction service is secure from hackers and identity thieves. Other card protection features include:
· Fraud early warning – if you think your card is being used by other people, this service can help you stop the purchases of the card.
· Virtual account numbers – when you get a Citibank credit card application online, Citibank gives you a different set of virtual account number for each transaction so that no one can get your real number.
· Lost wallet service – lose your card? Simply use this service and Citibank will issue a new card, free of charge.
· Citibank Photocard – this feature easily identifies you as the owner of the credit card. Plus it will be harder for card thieves to use it, should your card get stolen
· New Card Activation – Your card has to be activated first with a phone call. This feature ensures that your card is blocked from use should it be intercepted in the mail.
All of this precaution is important especially when you handle sensitive information for all the Citibank credit card application holders.
The Citibank credit card application itself takes only a few minutes. The Citibank credit card application form is divided into three parts:
1. Personal Information – All the information gathered here at your Citibank credit card application form will be kept confidential and only used by Citibank for verification and marketing purposes. This section contains primary detail about you, home address, date of birth, etc.
2. Employment and Banking Information – Information about your current employer and if you have other credit cards can be seen here.
3. Card Options – This section is about the card features you would like to have: a supplementary card, the card design or what language you want your statement written in.
The Citibank credit card application form has the terms and conditions indicated. It is wise to read through it before submitting or signing anything. One good thing about Citibank is that they give full disclosure of the charges that they make on the credit card.
As you go though your Citibank credit card application form, remember to answer truthfully to what is asked of you. One problem with delayed approvals or denied applications are that the data provided was not correct. This stalls the Citibank credit card application process. Aside from that, providing false information can lead to a permanent blacklist to their group and to other possible credit card networks.
Best Credit Card For Bad Credit News
Secured Credit Cards - Investopedia
Secured Credit Cards
Secured credit cards aren't only for people with a tarnished credit report or poor credit score that prevents them from being approved for traditional credit cards. They're also are a good way for young people and students to establish credit â€“ and can ...
Here's Credit 101 for Your College Freshman
Store credit cards have perks, but can be costly
Latest security breach fuels push toward safer credit, debit cards in the US
Getting Your Student a Credit Card - Fox Business
Getting Your Student a Credit Card
"If you have no credit file whatsoever, the best way, we think, to get a credit card is to become an authorized user on a family member's account," says Linda Sherry, director of national priorities at Consumer Action. This option allows you to monitor ...
5 Things Excellent Credit Can Do for You - Huffington Post
5 Things Excellent Credit Can Do for You
Banks will be more willing to lend you larger amounts of money with a good credit score. You are also eligible for higher credit ... You're going to need excellent credit. Many credit cards that offer the best cash back, travel points and other kinds ...
4 Ways a Low Credit Score Can Cost You
New to U.S.? A Primer on How to Create, Build Credit History
Changes could help boost credit scores for millions
Don't get credit cards from these 5 stores - MarketWatch
Don't get credit cards from these 5 stores
According to a survey of 61 major retail credit cards released Thursday by CreditCards.com, a credit-card comparison website, retail credit cards are becoming increasingly bad deals for consumers. They have an average APR of 23.23% (compared with an ...
Tempted to Sign Up for a Store Credit Card? You'll Pay Big
Watch out for credit cards issued by retailers
Industry Expert: Say 'No Thanks' to Retail Credit Cards
The Only 4 Times You Should Max Out Your Credit Card - USA TODAY
The Only 4 Times You Should Max Out Your Credit Card
We all know that getting into credit card debt is a bad idea. Most cards charge double-digit interest rates, so carrying a ... If your health or safety is at risk, your credit score shouldn't be a top concern. When maxing out your credit card is the ...
10 Ways To Improve Your Credit Report