Welcome to Credit Card Application Guide
Canadian Credit Card Offer Article
This is a selection among article about Canadian Credit Card Offer. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
The truth About Online Credit Card Applicationsfrom: Forsgrens
Quick and easy, just like frying a egg, technology has allowed us to integrate old ways of doing things into a new and better way.
To get online credit card applications approved, you must have these following requirements ready:
∑ A computer unit (rented or owned)
∑ A good credit standing
∑ Identification cards: company or student ID cards, driverís license, etc.
∑ A copy of the latest tax returns or pay slips.
∑ The applicant must be 18 years old and above.
∑ A minimum annual household income of $15,000 a month. The amount may differ from each credit card plan.
There are other requirements that may be necessary to approve your online credit card applications. It depends from one credit card issuer to the next.
The procedure for online credit card applications begins with getting details from the applicant. Basically, the information they need to approve online credit card applications fall under these categories:
1. Personal information Ė this includes your full name, billing address, contact numbers, and citizenship status
2. Employment information Ė your current employment status, place of work, length of employment and employment contact information.
3. Household finance information Ė this includes the annual household income, if your have other financial instruments like a checking account, a debit account, stocks or bonds.
There are many advantages to having online credit card applications rather than through traditional means (mail or personal visits).
1. Online credit card applications offer the convenience of browsing through their credit card plans without the leering sales person.
2. With mail credit card applications, there is a possibility of a scam. Online credit card applications makes sure that the information you give them are secure and you can always call the contact numbers if you need any confirmation.
3. There is no undue pressure when filling in online credit card applications. You can freely read the information about the cards and even cancel the online credit card applications when you change your mind.
4. You donít have to be physically present at the bankís office. You can sit at home and carefully consider the online credit card applications information and still get your business done.
Credit cards are a great way to celebrate your independence and emergence to adulthood. But you should remember that owning one is a big responsibility. Having the ability to buy things and pay for them over time only means that a credit is a loan. You must return the money to the credit card agency.
Because of this you have to avoid ruining your credit record. A bad credit record can follow you for about seven years; even worse is a bankruptcy report. Future loans take your credit record as a reference to your character and ability to pay back loans. Your future bank loan application can be denied if you do not have a good rating. That also includes other online credit card applications from other agencies.
Keep a good credit history by paying the credit card bills on time and to only borrow what you can afford. If you donít do that you might have problems getting a car loan, another online credit card applications, a place to live and, sometimes, a job.
When you get online credit card applications, you are completing legal and binding documents so donít treat it like a toy.
Warning: file() [function.file]: Couldn't resolve host name in /home/ourmain/public_html/credit-card/datas/searchfeed.php on line 8
Warning: file(http://www.searchfeed.com/rd/feed/TextFeed.jsp?trackID=K424758685&pID=45097&cat=canadian+credit+card+offer&nl=5&page=1&excID=) [function.file]: failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/ourmain/public_html/credit-card/datas/searchfeed.php on line 8
Canadian Credit Card Offer Specific links
Canadian Credit Card Offer News
Credit card business emerging as key battleground among Canadian banks - The Province
Credit card business emerging as key battleground among Canadian banks
While that may not sound much at first, keep in mind that consumers are increasingly moving toward credit card transactions, partly out of convenience but also to pick up reward points offered by programs such as Aeroplan. The trend is also helped by ...
Aeroplan credit card deal helps push CIBC Q1 net profit to $1.177 billion
CANADA STOCKS-Valeant, CIBC help push TSX higher after results
CIBC sees solid credit card growth after Aeroplan fracas
Square to begin accepting Discover credit card in Canada - Financial Post
Square to begin accepting Discover credit card in Canada
While Discover is a distant fourth in the U.S. credit card industry, in terms of annual purchase volume, Square officials said the move was designed to help Canadian merchants accept as many payment options as possible. Last year, Discover credit card ...
Check your credit card statements - Canton Repository
Check your credit card statements
It's a generic landing page that claims to offer customer support. The text promises to ... In the United States and Canada, if your credit card is lost, stolen or used without your permission, you may be responsible for up to $50. If you report the ...
Bank customer's lawsuit raises questions about fraud liability - CBC.ca
Bank customer's lawsuit raises questions about fraud liability
The case of an Ontario man who was charged more than $80,000 on his credit card for purchases he claims he didn't make is raising new questions about the security of online and credit card transactions and whether banks are shifting liability for fraud ...