Welcome to Credit Card Application Guide
Compare Business Credit Cards Article
This is a selection among article about Compare Business Credit Cards. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
A guide to your Citibank credit card applicationfrom: Forsgrens
More and more people turn to credit cards for their personal and business needs. A credit card can help ease the payment a lot of things such as appliances or groceries. One of the top ten card issuers is Citibank.
Getting a Citibank credit card application is good choice. However you must realize that a Citibank credit card application will follow the basic application process.
A Citibank credit card application requires:
· You must be 18 years old and above
· A completed Citibank credit card application
· Valid identification card (SSS number)
· Proof of employment (pay slips or latest billing statements)
Depending on your lifestyle, there are Citibank credit card application types that you will enjoy. Citibank caters to every financial need. They have Citibank credit card application for cards with no annual fee, intro purchase annual percentage rate, balance transfer offer, rewards cards, value cards, and college cards.
Their Citibank credit card application is one of the easiest. The online business transaction service is secure from hackers and identity thieves. Other card protection features include:
· Fraud early warning – if you think your card is being used by other people, this service can help you stop the purchases of the card.
· Virtual account numbers – when you get a Citibank credit card application online, Citibank gives you a different set of virtual account number for each transaction so that no one can get your real number.
· Lost wallet service – lose your card? Simply use this service and Citibank will issue a new card, free of charge.
· Citibank Photocard – this feature easily identifies you as the owner of the credit card. Plus it will be harder for card thieves to use it, should your card get stolen
· New Card Activation – Your card has to be activated first with a phone call. This feature ensures that your card is blocked from use should it be intercepted in the mail.
All of this precaution is important especially when you handle sensitive information for all the Citibank credit card application holders.
The Citibank credit card application itself takes only a few minutes. The Citibank credit card application form is divided into three parts:
1. Personal Information – All the information gathered here at your Citibank credit card application form will be kept confidential and only used by Citibank for verification and marketing purposes. This section contains primary detail about you, home address, date of birth, etc.
2. Employment and Banking Information – Information about your current employer and if you have other credit cards can be seen here.
3. Card Options – This section is about the card features you would like to have: a supplementary card, the card design or what language you want your statement written in.
The Citibank credit card application form has the terms and conditions indicated. It is wise to read through it before submitting or signing anything. One good thing about Citibank is that they give full disclosure of the charges that they make on the credit card.
As you go though your Citibank credit card application form, remember to answer truthfully to what is asked of you. One problem with delayed approvals or denied applications are that the data provided was not correct. This stalls the Citibank credit card application process. Aside from that, providing false information can lead to a permanent blacklist to their group and to other possible credit card networks.
Compare Business Credit Cards News
Mobile credit card readers: Comparing the top 8 - Contra Costa Times
Mobile credit card readers: Comparing the top 8
Contra Costa Times
NEW YORK -- Need to accept credit cards for your small business? You have more reader options than ever. Online retailers Amazon and Etsy are the latest companies to offer the devices, which plug in to smartphones and tablets and let business owners ...
Eight mobile credit card readers, and what they cost (Update)
Best Buy taps Desjardins to run credit cards in Canada - Minneapolis Star Tribune
Best Buy taps Desjardins to run credit cards in Canada
Minneapolis Star Tribune
Best Buy Co. Inc. is shifting the management of its branded credit-card portfolio in Canada from Chase Canada to the Desjardins Group, a large financial cooperative. The transition comes after it requested proposals for the business from Canadian ...
Best Buy moves its Canadian credit-card portfolio to Desjardins
Best Buy Canada's credit card portfolio moves to Desjardins Group
The Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards in America 2015 - STLtoday.com
The Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards in America 2015
If you are beginning the new year under a mountain of debt, then it might be time for you to find a balance transfer credit card. The good news is that there are credit offers that will allow you to transfer your balance to a new account with 0% APR ...
4 Reasons to Pay Your Credit Card Bill Before It's Due
Credit Cards That Allow You to Redeem Rewards in Any Amount
4 Ways to Pay Off Credit-Card Debt - Fox Business
4 Ways to Pay Off Credit-Card Debt
Federal Reserve statistics and other government data show that indebted households (ones with unpaid credit card balances stretching out over several months or longer) have average outstanding balances of around $15,611 as of December 2014. Gulp.
Secured cards help you rebuild your credit - The Daily Advertiser
The Daily Advertiser
Secured cards help you rebuild your credit
The Daily Advertiser
Looking to establish or rebuild your credit? Better Business Bureau Serving Acadiana suggests secured credit cards as one way to help rebuild bad credit due to financial difficulty or no credit for consumers such as graduates just out of college ...