Welcome to Credit Card Application Guide
Compare Business Credit Cards Article
This is a selection among article about Compare Business Credit Cards. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
The truth About Online Credit Card Applicationsfrom: Forsgrens
Quick and easy, just like frying a egg, technology has allowed us to integrate old ways of doing things into a new and better way.
To get online credit card applications approved, you must have these following requirements ready:
∑ A computer unit (rented or owned)
∑ A good credit standing
∑ Identification cards: company or student ID cards, driverís license, etc.
∑ A copy of the latest tax returns or pay slips.
∑ The applicant must be 18 years old and above.
∑ A minimum annual household income of $15,000 a month. The amount may differ from each credit card plan.
There are other requirements that may be necessary to approve your online credit card applications. It depends from one credit card issuer to the next.
The procedure for online credit card applications begins with getting details from the applicant. Basically, the information they need to approve online credit card applications fall under these categories:
1. Personal information Ė this includes your full name, billing address, contact numbers, and citizenship status
2. Employment information Ė your current employment status, place of work, length of employment and employment contact information.
3. Household finance information Ė this includes the annual household income, if your have other financial instruments like a checking account, a debit account, stocks or bonds.
There are many advantages to having online credit card applications rather than through traditional means (mail or personal visits).
1. Online credit card applications offer the convenience of browsing through their credit card plans without the leering sales person.
2. With mail credit card applications, there is a possibility of a scam. Online credit card applications makes sure that the information you give them are secure and you can always call the contact numbers if you need any confirmation.
3. There is no undue pressure when filling in online credit card applications. You can freely read the information about the cards and even cancel the online credit card applications when you change your mind.
4. You donít have to be physically present at the bankís office. You can sit at home and carefully consider the online credit card applications information and still get your business done.
Credit cards are a great way to celebrate your independence and emergence to adulthood. But you should remember that owning one is a big responsibility. Having the ability to buy things and pay for them over time only means that a credit is a loan. You must return the money to the credit card agency.
Because of this you have to avoid ruining your credit record. A bad credit record can follow you for about seven years; even worse is a bankruptcy report. Future loans take your credit record as a reference to your character and ability to pay back loans. Your future bank loan application can be denied if you do not have a good rating. That also includes other online credit card applications from other agencies.
Keep a good credit history by paying the credit card bills on time and to only borrow what you can afford. If you donít do that you might have problems getting a car loan, another online credit card applications, a place to live and, sometimes, a job.
When you get online credit card applications, you are completing legal and binding documents so donít treat it like a toy.
Compare Business Credit Cards News
CreditCards.com Weekly Credit Card Rate Report: Credit card interest rates fall to 15 percent
AUSTIN, Texas, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --¬†Average rates on new credit card offers dipped this week, according to the CreditCards.com Weekly Credit Card Rate Report. The average is comprised of 100 ...Read more...
How Is Discover Financial's Business Model Different From Visa's?
Unlike Visa, Discover issues credit cards directly to consumers, allowing customers to maintain revolving credit card balances on which the company earns interest. This interest income accounts for more than 60% of Discover's revenue.Read more...
Credit Cards and Borrowing for Business
Many entrepreneurs used their business credit cards to help get them through the recent tough times. Is it now time to switch to alternative borrowing?Read more...
Can You Really Repair Your Own Credit for Free?
You have probably heard the advice not to waste money on credit repair. But can you really repair your credit ... for free?Read more...
CreditCards.com Appoints Matt Schulz as Senior Industry Analyst
AUSTIN, Texas, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --¬†CreditCards.com announced today that Matt Schulz has been named Senior Industry Analyst, effective immediately.¬† With Schulz, CreditCards.com will continue its commitment to helping consumers make smart choices when choosing and using credit cards. This will be Schulz's second stint with CreditCards.com, having previously served as Managing Editor ...Read more...